Saturday, September 20, 2008

School today was as usual.
I was super tired & I couldn't sleep in class.
Super unbearable please, I cried because of it, lol!

Had 2 test during Chemistry.
I didn't score well for both papers. :/
Buck up Qiuyunnnnnnnnnnnn!

Tm with Jacyln & Jesslyn after school.
Did usual stuffs & back home after that.
Something funny happened at my house downstairs.
Only Jesslyn knows it.
Lol, those people pat jiao one.
Fierce somemore. -.-

Back home & webcam-ed with Jesslyn.
She kept on showing me her Cookie Monster's lj bin! LOL!

I was like pms-ing the whole day.
Mummy couldn't tolerate and just told me my attitude sucks today.
Straight to my face.
Then, I realised what she said was true. -.-

My mood isn't good.
I find myself so useless.
I suck in everything.
Especially my studies, I suck like mad in it.
& I don't know which course to aim for now.
I'm like hopeless. Really hopeless. :/

No comments: