Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Overslept today & gave school a miss.
I actually pig till 1pm! Lol. :)

Went to TM with Mummy, wanted to watch Connected but it was around 3.50pm.
Night class starts @ 5.30 so we gave it a miss.
Shop around & headed for school after that.

Night class today was useful manxs.
Cause Ms Quek was around! Haha.
She taught me alot of Maths & I've finally know how to solve graph & vector questions. :)
Jasmine & Jesslyn was really crazy.
They kept on laughing at not funny stuffs.
Especially Jasmine, buey tahan her. -.-

Headed for tuition after that, Diana didn't came again.
But it was better when she's absent, cause I'll have no one to talk to.
Which means I'll pay more attention, aha!

E!hub again after that with my family.
Had hell lots of fun manxszsx! :D

No school tomorrow! Awesome. :)
Heading to AMK again to look for Agnes & my Brotherrrr. :D:D:D:D

I'm waiting for my holidays. :)
I'm happyyyyyyyyy. :D

No comments: