Saturday, October 11, 2008

Actually the graduation ceremony was boring luh.
It's only fun when we went around to take photos & pass stuffs to friends, lol!

Pictures! :)


Those people I did letters for. :)


408! Aww, I'll miss them bloody much.
Some of them I mean. :)


The 3 besterest guys I made in school. :)


With Leonard! :)


Naren :D:D


Tuminahhhh, I'll miss you girl. :)


Naren! I'll miss his fierce face luh, haha.


Kumaran, Naren, Amaran & Khairi. Great guys. :D


& them!
Ivan, Martin, Ahtay & Chenghoo! :D


With Leonard & Ivan. :)

TM with Ahtay, Chenghoo, Diana & Ivan.
I guess this will be the last time the 5 of us will go out together. -.-
Jesslyn came over after that, headed to library.

Saw Eexuan & Guiling @ KFC, miss then very much!
Chitchat, then homeeeeee-d.
-------------------------

Just a blink! 4 years say byebye to me already. ):
I'll miss those good friends I met in East View.
You guys know who you are, I've too much to mention. :)
I'll miss band & my trombone.
& so on...
I won't miss East View. LOL!
I'll miss what happened inside there & stuffs.

& Jesslyn, I promise I'll work hard.
I'll try my best to own Geography.
LISTEN, NGEE ANN POLY.
BE PREPARED FOR MY ARRIVAL NEXT YEAR.
LOL! HAHAHHA.

No comments: