Thursday, October 16, 2008

My computer died on my at this point of time. -.-
I'm using my Mum's computer now & I've to make this post fasttt cause she wants to sleep!

O levels practical today was shit.
S-h-i-t. Seriously. -.-
& I pushed Amaran down the stage today because he cut queue!
We're supposed to queue up to get back our handphones from the teachers.
He cut queue & I pushed him down, LOL!

Went over to Rachel's house with Diana.
Played her Nitendo Wii.
FUN LIKE MAD, LOL!

Brought her dogs to Pet Safari @ Eastpoint.
Studied with them after that. Rachel left & Ahtay came.
Diana kept on disturbing us, irritating like shit please. -.-
She wrote 'Na love Tay' on Ahtay's paper & he erased that straight after Diana left. LOL!
Then Diana left & I kept on disturbing Ahtay like mad, LOL!
Back home at around 10 plus & cook maggi mee as I was damn fk-ing hungry -.-

& thanks for the card uh Cbtay.
Damn nice & funny & chio & cute & PINK. -.-
& the last paragraph was nice.
You know what I'm referring to luh. :)

Lastly, Happy Birthday Js!
K, off for nowwww. :D

No comments: