Wednesday, October 08, 2008

2 more days..

Slept @ 5am yesterday.
Spend time watching animal videos with Agnes & Brother. :)

Today was superrr tiring man, I slept for 1 hour only luh. -.-
I reached bus stop & sleep there while waiting for Jesslyn, LOL!

Was so tired that I slept throughout the whole Physics coaching. -.-
School today was funnnn.
Especially the part when Eileen, Mabel, Sihui & me made Miss Heng pissed off.
She didn't want to distribute the papers to us at first.
Class ended & lol we got the papers, Eileen took all our papers & throw it back at Miss Heng.
Then Sihui & me went to throw the rest of the papers on the floor & I stepped on the paper.
LOL DAMN FUNNY!

TM with Jasmine, Jesslyn, Rachel & Vanessa after school.
Popular, Collect their class tee, Thefaceshop, Photobooth & then I followed Rachel homeee.
Wanted to play with her Nitendo Wii but both her controllers spoil already. -.-
So I played with Mini & Tiny(her 2 little Chihuahuas) instead!
It's the first time I actually dare to touch Tiny after being afraid of her for 3 years, I swear! :)

Help the 2 little doggies bath & went off for tuition. :)
Cleared most of my doubts with Mr Fernandez.
He's the bestttt Physics teacher manxszx. :)

Home after that & I'm talking to the super irritating Diana now. -.-
I showed her the dog breed my Brother likes, the Shar-Pei!
He went to search videos of it last night & I showed it to Diana just now.
It's super cute, lol!

Showed Diana & she continued browsing through Youtube, and she showed me this!


I laughed like a momo while watching luh. Haha!
FYI, Momo = monstarrrrrrr. :]

& this!

Cute much? :)
How much I miss the squeaking sound man, I miss you Pp. ):

I'm going to sleep now, tiredddd.
Bye people!

No comments: