Friday, October 03, 2008

This is going to be a boring post, lol.
Cause I'm busy with Friendster, I need to add back those people I know.
& I'm Facebook-ing too, my pettttt. :)
& I'm smsing S & J now, my fingers are torturing me.
Worst thing is that I still need to blogggggg. -_-

Anyway, truck loads of luck to smelly Ahbeng Shawn for the rest of this N level papers.
OBVIOUS ENOUGH? Red colour somemore k!
& stop saying my english sucks, lol.
I KNOW HOW TO SPELL B-A-T-H-E ALREADY. -_-

School was normal today.
Blahblahblah.

Mood was bad during Chemistry.
Sorry Amaran & Khairi if I gave attitude or what k.
Don't blame meeeeeeeeeeeee.
&I kept on stepping on Khairi's shoe, until his shoe became dirty & blackkkkk, lol.

Eastpoint with Diana after school.
Walkwalk, print photos & back home.

Prepared & headed to school for night class.
Studied like a kukuuuu.
I suck in Chemistry man, kept on asking Leonard questions & he could answer all of them.

E!hub after that, today was boring mannnnn. :/
& back home after that.

Diana passed me the cable already, pictures soon.
But not now, not in the mood. Sorry.

No comments: