Monday, October 06, 2008

Yesterday, which was 5th october's midnight, around 1am?
Agnes & me was hungry, so we pester my Baba to bring us out for supper, haha!

Wanted to wear same shirt.
Baba told us he has 3 Pasta Mania shirt, lol!
But cannot find. -.-
We went out with RED soccer jersey instead, lol!

Headed off to 85 for supperrrrr.
Met up with Wooheng & his gf @ a carpark around bedok?
Plan to go ecp but headed to Simpang instead.
Theres one trafiic light, Wooheng's car & us are like at the front row luh.
Then my Brother suggested to race him.
Lol, roll down window then ask Wooheng race together.



We laughed because Wooheng was like winning at first because Brother let him go first.
Then after that my Brother chiong & Wooheng was behind us.
THEN HE POINT MIDDLE FINGER LOL!
& look at the speed & listen to the 'VRRRRRRRRRRRNMMMMM' sound, I was bloody scared that I will die at that point of time. -.-

Actually no point watching the video luh, I guess 70% of you won't understand what I'm saying. -.-
But it was fun, lol!
Went to Simpang & talktalk.
Lol Wooheng asked whether we just finished playing soccer. -.-
OUR JERSEY LA LOL.
Headed back home at around 4 plus.
--------------------------------

Wasn't really feeling good yesterday, as in before I went out for supper.
Not many people know what actually happened luh.
But thanks for those who cared.
Especially Amaran, Afiqah & Ben.
Thanks alot. :)

I guess I'm alright for the time being.
If I don't think too much luh, haha.
Friends come & go, I have to get use to such things.
Grow up Qiuyunnnnnnnnn.

---------------------------------
Woke up @ 12 plus, hard core man! 6 hours of sleep for the 3 of us, lol!
Prepared & went to AMK again to Brother's workplace.
I kept on playing with Nitendo Wii, DAMN FUN LOL!
Played with a super stupid game that requires you to dig people nose & stuffs with the controller, LOL!

Headed to Payar Lebar after that for a warhouse sale.
Converse, Everlast, Kappa & stuffs.
Bought 2 shorts & a bag, all same with Agnes one, LOL!
Cost me 60 bucks & I paid for it myself. :)
Cause I wanna treasure the bag, lol!
If my mother pay I won't treasure it, use awhile just junk it aside.
Like the bag I bought with Diana, Mummy paid for it.
I used it for like less than a month? Lol.
But the bag I paid for it myself, going to spoil already, I'll find ways to fix it no matter what, haha.
Thats why I rather pay for it myself. :)
Some more my mother keep say the bag very expensive.
Very irritating so I rather pay for it myself. -.-

Headed back to Brother's workplace again, play Nitendo Wii again, LOL!
This time round I played Cooking Mama, damn funnn. LOL!

Headed to Hougang for arcade again & homeeeeeeeeeee. :)
& I'm gonna upload pictures soon. :)

No comments: