Sunday, October 19, 2008

:)

Yesterday was superrrrr funny.
Mingxian is the first guy that made me laugh so much at those jokes on Diana.
LOL I'M SERIOUS. HE.IS.FUCKING.FUNNY.
& I slept at 5am because of him.
Laugh too much until cannot sleep. -.-

Today was tiring man!
I woke up at 12 plus because of Khairi's message. -.-
Was supposed to meet him at 1.15 but at last I met him at around 4 plus.
Thanks to me. LOL! :x

Met up with Khairi & pass him stuffs.
Then went to don't know what place to do his stuffs & walkwalkkkkk.
Then talktalkkkk. :) He was damn pissed off about some stuffs. Kept on niam to me. Lol!
Sorry I didn't attend your open house, not freeeee uh.
Next time then go out together! :D
& you're not dumb okay, you're my good bitchy sister. Aha! :)

Went to look for Mum & headed to Hougang with my family again.
I brought my books along to study.
But only 0.0001% of what I studied went into my mind. -.-

Kaili came & I had a longggg talk with her as usual.
I miss her like mad k! :)
Went for supper & headed home after that. :)

I don't know why but I'm feeling damn happy now. LOL!
& Jesslynnnnsxzx. I'm not angry lah.
Okay lah maybe abit.
But I never reply you & answer your calls is got readon de.
I know you know luh. :)

Off for now! :D

No comments: