Thursday, October 02, 2008

:)

Wanted to give school a miss since everyone wasn't going.
But Mummy doesn't allow, so yeah I tried to ask Amaran to go to school last night but he die die also don't want.
But after much WORK DONE BY ME, Force x Distance.
LOL! I kept on clicking the keypads of my phone what, & I applied force to it.
So ywah, after much WORK DONE by me, Amaran promised me to go! :D

School today was alright.
Kumaran, Naren, Khairi all never go, they plan not to go to school together one.
But I forced Amaran like mad & he really attend school today!
So like Amaran went to school alone, & he said it was because of me.
Aw, thanks brotherrrrr. :)

School was alright, sat with Amaran the whole day cause he asked me to stick with him or else he'll be alone, aha!
Learnt alot of things today luh.
I'm surprised that I can actually study with him man.
Like, I have the mood to study.
And when he sleep, I'll wake him up & pester him to talk to me when I'm feeling bored, aha!

Off to East Point with Jesslyn after school.
We couldn't decided what to have for lunch.
Kept on using Diana's method & scissors paper stone.
Like Jesslyn choose Kfc, I choose LJS.
So if I win, we'll lunch at LJS, LOL!
Lame but yeah, this really works when you have no idea where to go/what to eat. :)
Had LJS in the end, ahha.

Went to walkwalk after that.
Ah Ong couldn't stop laughing at the small lil TV at the first floor.
I guess only Jesslyn knows what I'm refering to, lol!
It's really damn funnyyyyyyyyyyyy.
& Jesslyn laughed until she squart down & whole face turn red, LOL!
Wa aye lai shaaaaaa. HAHAHAHHAHA.

Left @ 2 plus & headed to Woodlands with Mummy & Granny.
Brought Granny to the doctor & headed home after that.

& I've great news man.
My Mum dropped Diana's phone into the washing machine!
& the best thing is that she's blaming me for changing phone with Diana.
Cause if it's my phone, she wouldn't have to pay any responsibility cause she was the one who bought it.
Great Mum yeah?

& I'm feeling soooo fucked up now.
Piece of shit. _l_

No comments: