Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm gonna make this post very detailed as I want you guys to know how irritating the 2 monsters were last night.

It was disastrous man.
The two monsters came with cup noodles.
Diana watch teevee, Andy play Dota. -.-
Diana & me kept on irritating Andy by taking pictures with him while he's playing, LOL!


& I teach Andy Maths until pekchek, lol. -.-
5am plus all buey tahan, went to sleep.
Diana irritated me like mad, until I cannot sleep.
Then I went to disturb Andy by poking his nose & he made a super horny sound, LOL!
Diana & me laughed like shit.
Then I used my Barney to make Andy.
I kept on saying 'BARNEY KISS YOUUUUUUU!' & throw the Barney's face onto his face, LOL.
Then I forgot what Andy said 'bout Diana and she wanna tickle him or something?
LOL THEN ANDY APOLOGISED TO HER AND SAY THAT SHE'S VERY HOT AND I LAUGHED LIKE SHIT.
Then the curtains suddenly drop down & hit Diana's head.
DOUBLE COMBO! HAHAHHAHAHA.
I swear the both of them are superrrr funny. LOL!

Diana started singing songs so I went to sleep behind Andy.
She's fucking irritating, lol.
Then she went to watch teevee again. -.-
Andy started to snorreeeee, so I have the mood to sleep.
So I did, & then Diana sleep, like finally.
THEN ANDY WOKE US UP & ASK US TO GO & BATH.
Ninama. -.-

Then Diana say she don't wanna bath & he kept on pestering me. -.-
Then all of us went out without bathing, LOL!

Schooooool after that.
Maths paper was easy shit, but I'm not happy 'bout it.
Because most probably Paper 2 is going to be very difficult. -.-

Lunch with Diana & Chel, headed home after that.
Off for now, I wanna sleeeeeeeeeep. -.-
Tooooodles!

No comments: