Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yesterday was superb! :D
Was feeling so bored at home, so I met up with Diana & headed to Suntec to meet Ben & his friend.
Walked around, arcade & blahblah.
Wanted to watch Prom Night but.. we're unlucky luh. ):

We separated after that, Diana & me went to Kbox! :D
Sang & sang, when we're not both not feeling well.
So we 'zhao xia' like fuck but we don't care.
With her paiseh for shit luh.
She also, with me not paiseh one.
We're unglam bitches. LOL!
My voice couldn't tahan after that & I let Diana sing while I zilian like mad with her phone. :x
Diana was a vain pot manxsz!
She asked me whether I brought make ups, say put together & take photos, LOL!

Sang till 9 plus & mrt-ed to Pasir ris for Suriya's bbq.
Amaran came all the way to the bus stop to accompany me there.
I don't dare to walk in alone.. Because of that particular part of that place which I saw some 'things' before.
I was like a fool using my jacket to cover my eyes & holding on to Amaran so tightly. -.-
Scared please, I nearly cried luh. -.-

Was feeling so bored there so I decided to play something stupid with Glovor since he wants to drink my Greentea Amaran bought for me, lol!
I drink the Greentea, gargle it, then pui it back into the bottle, LOL!
& Glovor actually took it from me & just drink it like nobody's business.
Then he took a marshmallow, lick it like -.- & dare me to eat it.
I nearly puke when I ate it okay.
I could taste the fried rice he ate before drinking my Greentea, & the bloody smoke smell. Bloody smoker. -.-
& the best thing is that I didn't eat anything wbefore I met him.
Should have ate like 10 kgs of garlic & onions. -.-
Then I bite half way, took out a piece of marshmallow from my mouth & feed him.
LOL! Gross please, but it was fun, HAHAH!

Was feeling super sian after that.
& becuase of some reasons which made me pissed off, I left.
I just don't want our friendship to end like the friendship between you & them.
Over small matters & poof, no longer friends.
I just hope everything goes well on Monday.

Basketball with Angela after that.
Totally no mood, both of us had problems.
Nearly brokedown infront of her but I controlled.
Take care sis, you still have me & I'll love you always. (:

Back home after that, I was dead beat.
I just slept straight.
Without bathing & removing make ups.
I was too tired to do so.
I felt as if my whole body was going to rot anytime. -.-

Piccaas time! :D
Diana & me. (:


My Darling! Haha. (:

Me, Kimseng & Augustine. :D

Me, Cheukman, Kimseng & Songhan. :D

Me, Suriya, Cheukman, Kimseng & Songhan. :D

You guys can skip this part if you hate me, haha!



I like how reddish my hair look, the last photo. :D
&
lastly, my favourite photo for the day.
Fuck you, bloody bitch. (:

& something had been stucked in my mind for the past few days.
After what bestfriend told me, I found out that it's really hard to find a guy & a girl to be close & have a strong friendship between them.
So, once you have it, cherish it.
I've lost one, I wouldn't wanna lose you too.
I won't let this continue for sure, I'll do something to save our friendship.
I wouldn't want to lose a friend like you.
I'll try my best to continue laughing like a fool with you like how we did in the past k? (:
& it has been so long we last sms & limteh leh. ):
I know you're reading this. & you should know who you are yeah?
I love you! :D
& I know you're smiling now. HAHA! :x
Anyway, Happy Birthday Suriya!
Stupid blackblack, lol! :D

No comments: