Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm not in the studying mood now & thats why I'm here to blog!
I have one super duper good news for you guys.
That is I haven't started with my 8 boards for Art yet! Lol! -.-

Today today was kind of boring.
Was sleepy & everything. ):
But Chemistry & Physics lessons today was whao!
I actually paid full attention for the whole 5 periods okay! [:

Back home right after school, yeah I'm a good girl, heh!
Tuition again later, boringggggggggggg. ):
Maths tuition sucks because the class will be super noisy.
I hate Danial, I hate him very much. Bloody chicken backside, talk non-stop. -.-

To that person who made me pissed off today, you know who you are.
I don't need a friend who don't trust me.
I told you I don't like to repeat myself & yet you kept on asking & asking.
I said once, thats it. But ohmy, I actually repeated 4 times to you & yet you asked me the same question again.
Asking me again & again just makes me think that you don't trust me.
I don't like to repeat myself, so you better stop this shit.
If not, don't blame me for hating you.
I say it, I mean it.

Off for now! [:

No comments: