Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm at East Coast now, waiting for Kaili & Weekian to come & find me.
They dua me & went to Hougang instead, kaninaaa. -.-

Anyway, yesterday was Glovor & Gopi's birthday celebration.
Met up with Afiqah, Amaran, Maha & Ragu at Downtown.
I was sitting alone on the bus,. staring outside & thinking about certain things.
That is when I realised that I did bring Glovor's present, LOL!

Bought a cake & headed to the bbq pit.
We even reached earlier than Glovor & Gopi! Lol.

Was having fun but something spoiled my mood after that.
I even cried infront of my friends. Dumb. -.-
Thanks Blackblack, Glovor, Gopi & Winnie uh. :D
Blackblack kept on asking me to be his Mummy, lol!
Gopi kept on forcing me to eat after that, kept on calling me Darling cause he wanna fight with Blackblack.
I laugh like fuck please. -.-
He kept on forcing me to go to the bench & eat with him. Lol.
I was laughing like shit please! He even stared at me when I was eating. -.-
I was really being forced.
I kept on saying don't want & he hold his stupid Tiger Beer on top on my head & threaten me.
Kept on saying 'you say one more time I pour on your head I tell you.'
I screamed for Glovor & guess what he did?
He asked Gopi to pour more if he wants to. -.-

The guys gamble after that.
I sat beside Gopi & became his lucky star, lol!
He kept on winning luh!
Then I walk away to get my hotdog from Deric, he lose. LOL!

Went to the bench to sit with Blackblack & enjoyed the fireworks. :D
There's actually fireworks at Marina Square, & I could see it from Pasir Ris Park! :D
Had a longlong talk with him after that. [:

Was bored so played soccer with the guys after that.
Amaran don't wanna play with me because I'll kick the ball very hard & he will have to runnnnn & get the ball back for alotalot of times, ha!

Anyway, did I mention that Amaran disturbed me few days ago?
He kept on saying that Glovor, Khairi & him wanna go watch NC16 movie together.
They wanna bring me go but they CAN'T.
Amaran kept on repeating 'I wanna bring you go but cannot ah. You small girl, FIFTEEN years old.'
He emphasized on the FIFTEEN & gave me one cheebye face which made me wanna slap him very much. -.-
Anyway, the 4 of us are getting friendship bands soon! Hohos. :D

Cheukman came after that & went around kissing people.
Glovor, Gopi, Khairi, Augustine all kena rape by him, lol.
Cut cake after that.
Sang song & Haokiat kept on shouting 'Whose Birthday?'
Then we must shout 'Brother's Birthday!'
Charmaine & me laughed like shit when Haokiat did certain things.
So funny please! Lol.
I think he was abit 'seh' already loh. -.-
Sam drank alotalot & got really drunk.
Ahfat, Cheehao, Gopi also drank alot. -.-
Don't know who trick me, pour greentea for me, inside add don't know what liquor.
Kanina, disgusting like shit. -.-

Played with the cake & everything.
Winnie's arm was filled with chocolate cake, thanks to me. :D
Went to wash up & bought icecreams.
Winnie & me then went up to Glovor & said 'Happy Birthday Glovor!'
Then I stuff my ice cream onto his nipple, LOL!
Then I turn turn turn, then make his whole bodyyy.
He became an ice cream man after that. :D
Winnie & me help him wash up after that.
& when his body was wetwet, he came to hug me.
Screamed like fuck. -.-

Back home after that, thanks Cass, Glovor, Suie & Winnie for accompanying me all the way till carpark. :D
Glovor! I'll pass you the present on Tuesday.
You promised me to use it, & you better keep your promise!
& I'll lock myself at home on my birthday.
In case I kena sabo by you. :D
Hope you enjoyed being sabo by me, ha!

Pictures! :D
Sports Day:

Jesslyn ; Albert :D


Amirahhhhhhh!

Yesterday:
Ahfat ; Duck, lol!


Blackblack & Kumaran. :D

Amaran, Leonard & Me! :D

& lastly, Happy 16th Birthday Glovor Chia Ah Teck!
& Happy Birthday in advance to Gopi, Guanleong & Jiahan. :D

No comments: