Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuition was fun, laughed like holy shittos much.
& theres a irritating girl at my left side.
So when I laugh, I'll turn to my right.
& Melvin was on my right.
So I'll laugh onto his face & he kept on staring at me.
& Diana kept on laughing because I couldn't stop laughing & Melvin couldn't stop staring.
Dumbass. -.-
Home-d after that. [:

Anyway, I wanna blog about what happened in school today, make me super angry please!
That red spectacles that I'm wearing at yesterday's post was being found in the Art room by Jacyln.
I find it nice so I brought it back home.
This morning, some people saw me wearing it & somehow recognise that it's their friend's one.
So, alot of people actually came & look for me & ask whether did I TAKE her spectacles anot.
One of them spoke in a 'friendly' tone.

Someone: Did you take _____'s spectacles?
Me: Yah why?
Someone: THEN YOU RETURN HER ALREADY NOT?

Did I steal her spectacles or something?
The minute Khairi told me that it's his friend's one, I returned to her straight.
I didn't even know whose specs is that luh.
I didn't steal or whatever shit.
& hello, she misplaced it in the first place.
I got it, my fault?
It's just like when you lost your phone & someone founds it.
She didn't know whose is it & didn't give it to anyone.
& when you found out that it's with her, you accuse her of stealing it.
I know you didn't say that I steal it or anything.
But your tone when you talked to me just now, just makes me wanna give you one big tight slap.
Kaninaaaaa. _l_

No comments: