Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thursday:
Went to Sakae with Jacyln after shcool to celebrate, ha!
Had so much fun laughing there luh. (:
We ate a total of 40 plates, cows. LOL!
Back home after that. (:

Friday:
Tampines Mall with Diana after school.
Had KFC for lunch & went to watch movie.
Caught 10 promises to my dog.
I cried like a water tap, lol!
Show was quite nice, I like Hoshi when he's still a little boy.
Damn cute please! Ha.
Her Dad send me home after that.
Thanks Uncle! [:

Today:
I slept at 8pm yesterday & woke up at 12 today.
16 hours! I'm a pig man, ha. :D
But I had a wonderful dream last night.
It's about me & someone's outing.
It's what I've always hoped for & I won't tell anyone of my friends what it is or it wouldn't come true! Haha. (:

Going out later with my family I supposed?
My family is tearing apart already.
As in, my family with Weekian's family.
& my family with Kailing's family.
Meetings are getting lesser & quarrels between the adults are getting more.
I just hope that this will not affected the relationship between me & my cousins. ):

Off for now, I need to do study as Prelims are comingggg. (:

No comments: