Monday, July 14, 2008

School today was tired like mad, bored like mad & everything.
But Diana entertain me for like, the whole day, lol!
She started doing stupid acts.
Colour a piece of blue tack black & paste in on her nose, as if it's her mole.
& alot of stupid stuffs, lol!

Diana went to my house for lunch after that & headed off for tuition.
I paid alot of attention today during tuition despite sms-ing throught the whole 2 hours, ha. [:
Something happened when we're supposed to go off & I laughed all the way from the tuition center till I reach the bus stop. Lol!
Everyone was looking at me cause I looked like some crazy fools laughing in the middle of alot of people, lol.
Back home after that. [:

I'm gonna change my skin now.
You guys will be shocked when you see that skin, ha! :D

No comments: