Wednesday, July 09, 2008

School was fun today.
Chatting alot with clasmates as usual. :) :) :)
I will miss 408 after this year man. ):

Went over to Jacyln's class during Chinese lessons.
We laughed like some bloody fools please.
Luckily we're not in the same class.
If not our O levels confirm all F9 one, LOL!

Gopi dislocate his arm today because Ahfat pushed him to the wall.
I laughed like shit please, cause it was real funny when he was in pain.
We thought he was like acting or something but when we know that he was at Changi hospital, I was like.. I don't know how to say.
The same feeling when I knew my brother had an accident.
But not as ximtia luh, ha.

Jacyln came to look for me right after lessons.
When the bell rang, she was right outside my class k!
I was so happy that I gave her a bigbig hug when I saw her. :D

Amaran wanted to lock the class key, so he asked me to help him take his jacket.
Then Jacyln asked me to go Art room, so I walk away with the jacket.
I thought Amaran will come & look for me to take it or what.
In the end he asked me to bring it home. -_-

Helped alot of people with their Art work when I was there. :D
Left at 4 plus for tuition.
Was bloody cold in there, luckily I have his jacket. -.-

Mummy came to fetch me after that.
Went to Hougang & went into the arcade.
Amaran's jacket saved my day!
I could go in because I wore the jacket & covered my school uniform, ha!
Back home after that.

1 hour & 20 minutes to our 1 year 3 months Jacyln!
We will be having fun tomorrow, hohos!

No comments: