Monday, July 21, 2008

I've got the urge to blog suddenly.
When I've actually decided to stop blogging from Sunday, which is yesterday till end of 'O' levels.
Just to spend my time studying rather than wasting time infront of the computer.
Cause prelims are coming in like, less than a month?
I guess it's impossible for me to do that.
Because I don't fk-ing care, lol! ;x

E!hub again yesterday, funfunfunnnn. :D
Back home & used com till latelate.

Couldn't get to sleep last night 'cause my Barney was inside Baba's room & he locked his room before he went to sleep. -.-
Luckily Ben was willing to accompany me to talktalk on the phone.
Or else I'll be bored to death!

School today was both bored & fun. -.-
Was so bored that I went to look for Albert & co. & took photos with them using his Macbook.
& I souldn't stop disturbing Tony with Albert, lol!

Back home with Jacyln after that.
Had a longlong chat at my house's void deck before heading home. [:

No comments: