Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!
Got out of the house super late today.
I actually made Ahtay waited 20 minutes for me at my house downstairs, sorry!

Sports day was funnnnnnn.
Slacked around until the class relay.
Almost half of the class went to cheer for 408. :D
Although they didn't win, they still did their best.
I can only say that Amaran, Glovor & Khairi can fly very fast. -.-
Glovor was like O.O
Nearest to us & he caught up from the second last to second.
But we still lose in the end. ):
I enjoyed alot while cheering. Screamed & jumped like hell, lol!

Vanessa house after that with Jesslyn.
We cycled from her house to East Coast, was damn tiring.
Then, from Bedok Jetty, we cycled till Macs & went for arcade & stuffs.
Back to her house after tha, it was real fun luh.
Next week again leh. 3 of us lose weight together! :D

Jesslyn's house after that, then Mum came to fetch me & e!Hub-ed again.
Saw alotalot of people today.
& I saw somebody that made me soo happy that I ran up to hug him straight. :D
Home after that!

Should I or should I not go tomorrow? -.-

No comments: