Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sorry for not blogging yesterday.
Mum was nagging over stupid stuffs & I had to off my computer early. -.-

Anyway, yesterday's & today's school was fun! :D
Gossiping with classmates an class & stuffs.

Tuition yesterday was fun.
Diana & me laughed like fools because of something I did, lol!
Anyway, did I mention I saw Marcus on Tuesday? His face still the same, like Juon! Hahaa.

Woke up today with a super bad body ache.
My whole body was aching, because I slept at the wrong position last night.
Amaran, Glovor & Khairi kept on saying last night I did some 'exercise' & that explains why my whole body ache. -.-

My contact lens dropped on the floor this morning & I couldn't even bend down & take it because my backbone will hurt.
So, my vision was blur for the whole day. -.-

East Point with Diana & Jesslyn after school.
So long since we went out together!
Shop around East Point & got my prepaid card, like finally!
I can sms alotalot now. YAY! :D

Went to the fitness corner around Jesslyn's house & started to cam-whore, haha!



We had so much fun!
Too bad Rachel wasn't around..
I'm glad that we didn't drift after so much things that happened to us for the past years.
I love you girls like mad k! (:

No comments: