Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm not in a good mood now again. :/
I'm thinking about alot of things now.
Maybe I should stop talking to you & treating you as a substitute.
I don't deserve a friend like you, I really don't.
You will always be there for me when I need someone.
But I've always taken you for granted.
I don't even think I should be living in this world, I'm just a pain in the ass to the people around me.

I've always said that my friends suck, but now..
I think they suck because they have a sucky friend like me..
I suddenly find them so, great.
They're like always there for me when I need them & stuffs.
But when they did something wrong, some little things.
I will somehow, hate them.
Perhaps Martin is right, I am childish.

I don't deserve to have wonderful friends around me.
I don't deserve the care & concern from them.
I'm not a good friend.
I'm just a sucker, perhaps I'm born to be one.
I don't treat my friends well.
I took their trust towards me for granted.
I gossip about them, I betrayed them.
I just suck in being a friend.
I don't know why am I like that now.
This happens super frequently now & theres nothing I could do to stop myself from thinking so much.

I'm glad that theres someone who told me that he could be my new bestfriend, a bestfriend like him.
Despite knowing that I'm someone mean & scold people whenever I like.
Who always scold vulgar & tell you how fucked-up some people are.
& I sound like an ahlian when I scold those people.
Telling you almost everything about my life & you will listen to it even though it doesn't concerns you.
Putting my picture as your display picture because you wanna see my stupid goldfish mouth.
Saying sorry just because you didn't reply my msn & stuffs.
& being my councellor for today & gave me so many advice.
I really wanna thank you. & you should know how much I love you, ha. :D

No comments: