Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Woke up at 7am today.;
But i still managed to rush to school in time. :D

School was fun today.
Chemistry quiz, stupid English lessons & retarded Maths relief teacher.
Shes fuck irritating please. -.-
Kept on asking me to do my work.
& Martin ate sweets in class.
She actually took the whole packet & distribute all of it to the whole class, lol!

Art lessons was fun. Martin gave me the rest of the sweets. Hoh jia! Lol.
Helped Khairi with his Art piece.
Did paper marche(spelling?) until my hand damn sticky luh. -.-
But it was fun!
Khairi was damn cute luh, I did halfway & he was like, 'thank you uh.' all of a sudden.
I laughed when he said that, lol!

Practise oral during chinese lessons.
Was tough, stop for alot of times when it was my turn. -.-
Fail liao lah tomorrow, lol.

Back home after school.
Cook for myself to eat sey, Mum wasn't at home & she didn't tell me.
Kanina, if not I eat out with Diana already loh. -.-

No comments: