Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Late for shcool this morning, with so manymany people!
Bloody peoples kept on asking us to pull up our socks. -.-

School was fun today.
Kept on laughing with Glovor, ha!
Helped people paint their canvas again during Art, funfunfun. :D

O level's Chinese Listening Compre after school.
Wasn't very difficult nor easy.
Average luh, haha.

Back home after that.
Then prepared & went out for tuition again.
Tuition was boring. -.-
Managed to force Diana to take bus back hom with me, ha!
I love you bitch! ;D

I just played something with someone just now.
it's fun to see him typing & typing non stop, haha.
I guess only that someone knows what am I refering to, ha! :D

Anyway, I've changed my blogskin? Nice right! Barney leh. :D:D:D
Thanks Albert for the skin again, I love you! [:

No comments: