Sunday, July 20, 2008

Was feeling bored yesterday, so met up with Diana for Eastpoint.
I went to collect my phone & she went to collect her photos.
Packed food for Mummy & headed back home.

Nua at home till 7 plus & went out for dinner with Mum, Dad, Baba & Diana.
Baba did some funny acts & Diana laughed like.. -.-
E!hub after that, basketball again, ha.
Saw Sherri, gave her a bigbig hug, ha!
Then slack around with Angela & co.

Headed to Changi Village for supper after that.
Went to look for Diana's Mummy & she treat us desserts. Super hoh jia! :D
Mum & Dad went to drink with them.
So Diana & me headed to the back alley to look for Chao Ah Guas. LOL
They're super chio please, but their voice is.. -.-

Back home @ 3am plus.
Diana sleptover, heh.
Slept inside brother's bigbigroom.
We talktalk & singsing until 5am plus then sleeeep. [:

Woke up just now & Daddy was cooking.
Ate & here I am blogging! :D



Pictures! Angela, Diana & Me.
It's all big because I forgot to change it & I'm lazy to upload it again. -.-










& lastly, Happy Birthday Ivan Tan Shen Jie!

I love you alot okay bitch. :D

I'm gonna call Martin to talktalk later, Heh. Off for now! :D

No comments: