Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yesterday:
Had dinner with my family last night.
Dad, Mum, Baba, his girlf. & me. (:
Had steamboat at Geylang, funnnnn.
Baba was acting cute the whole day luh, gross. LOL!
He say cute don't need to act one, natural. Ohmygod luh please. -.-

e!hub with Mummy after that.
Saw Angela, Charmaine, Cheehao, Chelsea, Deric, Kevin & Xiuyi.
Arcade with them
Ran around with Angela & Chelsea like small kids & screamed like mad.
There was once we screamed at the guy working there & when Angela & Chelsea stopped, I was still screaming.
& the guy bloody pushed my head, nabei, lol!
We scream until one bloody fat indian woman shout back & scold us, LOL!
Super fun please!

They went for bowling after that & I went home with Mummy. (:

Today:
Stayed at home till 6 plus & went out for dinner with Dad, Mum & Baba. [:
Ntuc after that walked around with Baba & laughed like some fools with him, lol!
Back home after thattttt. [:

School tomorrow, yay! :D
I must really study hard for prelims already.
I don't wanna flunk it but I just don't have the motivation to study lehhhh.
I really wanna get into Ngee Ann Poly.
I really lost hope last time when I knew that the cut off point was 15 & my L1R4 for prelims is like 43 points? -.-
But now, something just makes me wanna go there more more more! :D

& people! Click on my Nuffnang ad okay, it's at the top of the side bar.
Althought it's a Kotex ad, guys just click okay, ha.
Off for now! [:

No comments: