Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oral yesterday was screwed up.
The passage was so difficult that I read about 15 to 20 words wrongly.
Oh shitttt.
Diana & me cursed some people to fail.
Curse you with a bigbig C. :D

Tuition after that & then went to TM to get some stuffs.
Home-d after that.

Woke up today & realised that my mirror was broken, ximtia please!
It's with me for a year already.
Bought it from Hongkong last year around 26th june, & now, gone. ):
Gotta buy a new one & replace it. I'm gonna use back the same mirror cover, hehs. :D

Helped Khairi with paper marche again, was gossiping with him luh, hahah!
Told him about the usual stuffs we talked about.
Then suddenly got people fart.
I laughed like shittos much luh. LOL!

Assembly programme was funny like muthar fooking hell.
Jokers man, I just couldn't stop laughing.
Fancy him laughing at our conductor, rofls.
Laugh, out, loud. (:

Back to class & chatchat with Amaran & Khairi.
Amaran suggested that we get friendship bands this coming Saturday, gay man! Lol.

Chemistry remedial after that. I've finally understood a little bit on Chemical Bondings already.
After how long? Lol.
It's rare for a fool like me to understand this stuffs okay, hahaha.
Bus-ed back home with Taytay after that.
& theres a little gay couple in the bus, LOL!

Sports day tomorrow, weeeeee! I can't wait man.
Jacyln is still not going tomorrow despite me persuading her for like so long! ):
Amaran & Khairi asked me to shout their names when they're running for the class chalet, if not they're not going to run, they'll just stand there & wait for me to scream, then they run, LOL!
& Mrs Cho said that shes not going to run but roll on the track during the race, shes so cute man.
So yeah, I'm gonna scream like a fool tomorrow. [:
Hope 408 wins the class race luh, hohos. :D

Quarelled with my Mum again just now.
Irritating please.
Just because when shes doing her housework, I suddenly took out my notes & revise.
& she started screaming at me, saying that I'll only do homework when she's goin gher housework.
Because I don't wanna help her, wow.
Kanina, I study she scold, never study she scold.
Everytime quarrel with Dad & say you wanna divorce?
I just hope that she really divorce with Dad & I'm gonna tell her I'll stick with Dad no matter what.
At least when Dad came home just now, he asked me to stop studying & have my dinner first.
& after dinner, he still made my favourite Ice Milo for me.
You? Scream whenever you like just to vent anger at me.
Cheebye.

No comments: