Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm sick people! ):
Fever + cough + sore throat + flu.
I think I'm going to the doctors tomorrow.
My face is very pale & I couldn't breathe properly. ):
I just kept on sneezing just now.
& sometimes, my nose feel like sneezing, very itchy.
But it just couldn't sneeze out. & it makes me wanna pluck off my nose. -.-
I'm super not well. ):

Went home straight after school today just to sleep.
Slept 5 whole hours siah! -.-

Went to Cousin's house just now & headed to e!hub as usual.
Went to arcade & played basketball! :D
Played twice only, 'cause my back bone is still very pain. ):

Next monday is school's Student Learning Fest.
I took part in the Pair Skip with I'm Glovor! Lol.
We're going to skip togetherrrr, lol!
I'm gonna have fun man. [:

Off for now. Toodles! [:

No comments: