Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tuesday, 15th January
nearly late today seh .
& stupid Martin did something today .
which made him tickle him till he cried, HAHA .
;x

first day of Adam Khoo's motivational camp !
was super fun seh .
Melvin, our trainer was damn hilarious !
i was laughing like mad luh .
somemore Adrian beside me, make me laugh like mad, HAHA .
& his stomach, i kept on poking one, LOL .
super hard sey !

then Candice, another trainer .
damn cute laa, like siaocharboh -.-
super horny also, LOL ;x
watched th Rocky movie & slept inside .
then sleep till songsong, Jesslyn came to hit me & i woke up .
then i kept on complaining to Martin like an auntie .
cause i'm dreaming, then Jesslyn woke me up & spoiled my dream .
so i kept on complaining, & Martin just heck care me after that .
asshole ! -.-

ended at 6, went to look for Bertbert .
played with his MacBook again, HAHA .
took pictures & a video of me on a roller coaster .
but in fact i'm inside a classroom, LOL .
took wedding photos too, HAHAHA .
& he bought a bigbig Patrick for his friend luh .
I WANT SIAL ;x

Mummy came to fetch me & had dinenr .
went home after that (:

No comments: