Tuesday, January 22, 2008

school was alright, very tiring though .
cause i slept at 4.40am last night :/
because i played Insaniquarium with Mummy ! -.-

bitched a whole lot with Ivan during geography lessons ;D
until Adrian scold me & ask me to copy -.-
but after he scold me always laugh one, LOL -.-

relief teacher came during Maths .
i actually did some of th work given, surprised?
because of Adrian -.-
& he don't let me copy somemore lah -.-

Macbook during recess again, FUN ;x
after that had Maths lessons again -.-
Glovor was sleeping beside me, then his arms was like on my table?
as in, he occupied his table & some parts of my table .
so like i was telling him 'For your own safety, please sleep behind th black line .'
in th tone that you will hear when you take Mrt -.-

band was tiring .
Jacyln & me was sweating like mad while practicing luh -.-
& i actually laughed with Axel today ;D
played th cornet again, & i can pitch th high notes sey ! happy lah ;x
after band went homeeeee ;D

I'm worried what will happen to Husband sey ):

No comments: