Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm starting to love school life more & more sey.
& i actually told Diana that I'll miss school after I graduate.
hopefully I'll graduate luh, lol. -.-

I scored full marks for Chemistry Quiz !
Martin also sial.
miracle right? -.-

Geography lessons was spent with Adrian.
everytime sit beside him will do work one.
cause never do he will kaopeh. ;x
& I know how to do lahhhhhh.
Mdm Naj actually praise me for th good aanswer.
but she said 'see, you can do it one, but always so lazy.'
then Adrian was like 'YA LOH' so loud & i stared at him.
HAHAHAHHAHA ;D

Maths lessons with Diana & Martin was funnnnn.
Diana's phone nearly got confiscated luh.
but I anyhow say here & there.
say she drop phone then I'm taking a look at those scratches.
th teacher atcually believed me.
HAHAHHAHAHA ;x

& I've got a Spongebob sticker from Ms Lee !
for having 24 vocabulary words in my log book.
YAYYYYYY ;D
Diana got a Patrick !
& Sihui got a Squidward one, I laughed like shit when I saw that, HAHAHA.

Art was fun too.
was sitting with Cheukman, Diana & Martin.
talked about so many random stuffs lah.
I love them alotalotalot sey ! ;D

I finished my letter writing exam during chinese.
I actually finished it kay! like, woah.
& I know how to do everything lah.
I'm going to buck up a hell lot, for th sake of my 15 & below agg la ;D

I actually accompanied Martin to th bus stop when he was going home after school.
then, I told him that I want him to accompany me back to school after we reach th bus stop.
in order to repay my kindness for accompanying him to th bus stop, LOL.
then he was like asking me to go back to schoool when we're walking there.
but I die die don't want, LOL.
CAUSE I LIKE TO PESTER HIM WHAT, AS WHAT SOME STUPID PEOPLE SAID ;D
then when his bus come, he was walking to th bus, then I 'WAHLAO MARTINNN !'
then he turned back & accompanied me back to th school, HAHAHAA.
disturbing him is forever so fun.
I LOVE YOU LAH SON ;D

Band was SUPER FUN FUN FUN FUN !
was laughing until my stomach was super pain lah. D:
play Scossors Paper Stone for 7 rounds.
I WON ! HAHAHAHA.
& we zilian-ed like shit during th 3 mins break.
but I cannot post th photos here lah.
cause we're acting ahlians & Axel look damn fugly & disgusting, LOL ;x
& I swear to him that I cannot post already.
see how lah, LOL ;x

& Axel he was acting like my Daddy luh, asking me to save money & stuffs.
say I always use computer, then bill 500 bucks.
I was like wtfuck, am i a octopus?
cause got 8 legs, must have 4 computers for me to play.
LOL.
& I was laughing at his stupid laughter, not about what he say.
& he just couldn't stop irritating me.
say my arm got mosquito, then smack my hand.
say 'TRANSFORM TO POWER RANGER!' then punch me, LOL.
then when people walk pass behind me he will hit my back.
say that person hit one. -.-
then i kept on using my trombone to hit him.
then got one time kena his front tooth, he was laughing like shit with pain.
super stupid lah he, make me laugh like a lump of shit also.
LOL !

after band, went back home with Jacyln.
:)

& Albert just told me that his Dad reads my blog. -.-
if you happen to be reading, HELLO ! ;D
anyway, I'm not a violent girl.
using vulgarities doesn't mean I'm violent lah, I'm someone very nice. ;D
you can comfirm this with Albert, HAHA !
& although we've manymanymanymany photos being taken together, I'm not his girlf lah -.-
;D

No comments: