Tuesday, January 01, 2008

i just bath finish .
feel so yucky & sticky after all those sprays -.-

met JACYLN up at 3 plus, headed to East Point & met ALBERT there .
walked around & stuffs .
ALBERT & I laughed around like bitches .
SUPER FUNNY LUH -.-
i laugh because of his laughter,
& he laughed because of mine too .
so like, non-stop laughing .
-.-

after that went to Whitesands for arcade .
touch para because of ALBERT & JACYLN .
so damn long since i touched it uh !
played House of the Dead 4 with JACYLN .
screamed like nobody's business -.-

after that went to Macdolnalds & waited for ZHIQING .
took a hell loads of pictures, laughed like shit .
pictures with BERTBERT now !
& i think he's asleep already .
so, i won't post pictures for today luh .

ZHIQING came & we ate, blahblah .
walked to Downtown East !
SUPER FUN .
ZHIQING & ME was running around like some crazy girls .
& ALBERT was teaching me indian dance moves -.-
HHAHAHAA .

reached Downtown East & AXEL came .
played with sprays at th carpark at first .
& we nearly got colded by th policeman, LOL .
when th police asked for us, we turned around & walk away .
LOL !

went to th beach after that .
talked for quite some time .
then was planning to scream our lungs off with JACYLN .
while walking, i cried .
for whatever reason, it's my own fucking business .
don't ask if you're not close to me or whatever shit .
ZHIQING was like talking to me, cheering me up & stuffs .
she asked me to treat th sea water as ____ & kick it off .
so i kick kick kick, & it works .

then went to stroll along with AXEL & ZHIQING .
so many things went through my mind .
then when i walk to JACYLN, she was crying too .
& it's really very heartache to see your bestfriend cry alright .
hug-ed her & cried along with her .
i know whats wrong with her & i know excatly how she feel .
cause th same thing happened to me like 7 months ago .

walk around with ZHIQING again & i hit a rick with my foooot !
& when i looked down it was bleeding -.-
went to th toilet with ZHIQING, saw AXEL because he went to ____.
HAHAHAHHAA ;x
went to wash leg with ZHIQING !
then wen tot look for AXEL & he bought plasters for me .
so ZHIQING was like 'touched not?'
then i pretend to cry, LOL .

then went to played Poker cards with them .
won 40 cents, LOL .
then AXEL's friend came .
& i guessed they spoiled ALBERT's day .
don't wanna talk about it anymore .
while walking back to Downtown, i tried to do th indian dance & spoiled my flats -.-

reached Downtown& saw soooo many people .
BRENDA ! sprayed like mad at her .
then when he went to get her spray i ran around bare footed .
LOL !
saw VERONICA, EMILY, SOCKPING, SITI, DENNIS, AH HAO & alot luh !
lazy to name all -.-
SITI spray at me when i saw her luh -.-
then AXEL left to send his friends for cab .
then when he came back, he told us lots of stuffs .
JACYLN, ZHIQING & I was like, EEYERRRRR ! -.-
BERTBERT left for some reasons .

then when th time reaching le, went to th foyer there, saw WEEKIAN's friend i saw at Safra that time, so like i tried to look for WEEKIAN, then i saw WEICHONG ! ! HAHAHAHA .
so asked him wheres WEEKIAN, but he wasn't there ):

started to countdown ;D
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 !
then everyone was spraying around like mad !
ESPECIALLY WEICHONG .
spray at me like mad .
i was like slapping his arm like mad, HAHA .
cause he snatch my spray & use both sprays to aim me T_T
his friends also spray at me -.-
i'm going to COMPLAIN to WEEKIAN, LOL .
he spray on my face, into my mouth .
my hair, bag, shirt, all have -.-
finished everything, gave AXEL, JACYLN & ZHIQING each a hug .
i love them so much luh ! ;D

left that place & went to Macdonalds to get drinks .
crap like shit with JACYLN, AXEL & ZHIQING .
was laughing like shit luh !
& AXEL kept on scaring my with his coloured contacts -.-
took photos & stuffs .
left at around 1.30 ?

accompanied them to th bus stop, & i left with my family .
went for supper & reached home at 2 plus .

super, uber fun today !
but it'll be better with BERTBERT around luh ):
but i enjoyed myself very much today, seriously !
;D

No comments: