Monday, January 28, 2008

school was boring like shit with Diana.
no one to disturb me.
no one to poke my armpit.
no one to laugh like a retard when i say stupid jokes.
no one for me to disiao.
no one for me to copy homeworks.
i helped her do her maths homework in her maths notebook instead.
I'M SO NICE RIGHT !
;x

laughed with Sihui & Eileen in class instead.
Sihui is seriously damn boliao & funny luhs ! -.-
seriously bth her, i just kept on laughing when she said those stupid things.

Maths should have group work.
with Diana, Dorothea & Shahul.
but Diana & Dorothea never come. -.-
Shahul went swap groups with Martin instead.
& Martin actually taught me how to do those question & explain to me lah.
cause he did his homework.
miracle sey! ;x

& i got so pissed off with Martin in class.
perhaps it's my fault again, for hating _____.
but when you asked me why can't i just stop hating _____ that time.
i'm seriously damn pissed off & wanted to scream at you at that time.
yes, i know i said harsh words & ignored you after that.
I'm sorry.
but i already tolerate alot already.
if not i'll just scream at you & cry after that.
you should know lah.

everytime talk until happyhappy you will say those things one.
then remind me of those *&Q@(#&^!@)( things which will make me cry.
fucked up sey.

went to East Point with Jacyln after school.
laughed & laughed damn much with her as usual lahs.
then walk home together.

i need food now. -.-
whole day had Oreo ice-blend & hot dog bread niah leh >:(
HUNGRY LAHHHHHHHHH !
& i've drank 2 coconuts just now.
thanks to Daddy -.-
he say can 'jiang huo qi'. (decrease heat)
cause i'm having Sorethroat + Flu + Cough.
& th feeling of having this 3 illness ain't good.

Albert ah Albert.
):

No comments: