Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year everyone !
hello 2008 ! ;D
new year, new start .
i shall forget about those unhappy stuffs, those so called 'friends' & everything .
& have a brand new start ! (:

i shall learn how to sleep early from today onwards .
i'm always sleeping at 4am or 5am, when i'm really really, very tired .
if i go to bed at 11pm or 12pm, then i will think of stupid things .
& sleep with tears rolling down my cheeks .
okay, lets stop all those unhappy stuffs .

really glad to have good friends around me this year, supporting me when i'm sad & stuffs ;
A to Z !
My Family ! Ahtay, Albert, Axel, Eexuan, Ivantan, Jacyln, Jesslyn, Jingwen, Kaijing, Kaili, Leonard, Martin(?), Rachel, Samuel, Weekian, Wendy, Zhiqing, Zhiwei, Zhiwen & so on .
& obviously all th band members (:
who brought laughters to me all th time .
or should i say it's me bringing all of you laughters ? ;x
i just love everyone of you like nuts (:
'cause you guys put a great big smile on my face ;D

though i have great friends, i don't think 2007 is a great year for me .
should listen to JACYLN's advice & put everything behind me already .
3 whole years with her already .
so many ups & downs, we nearly broke our friendship once .
but obviously we're alright already luh -.-

2008, you better let this year be great for me, or i'll screw you .
whoop ;x
okay, i need to sleep now -.-
goodnight !

No comments: