Friday, January 25, 2008

missed th bus in th morning -.-
called Mummy up & she drove me to school, HAHA .
i go ther up from her beauty sleep ! what a good daughter
;D

school was funnnnnnn ;D
but was having bad sore throat luh .
MY VOICE WAS VERY SEXY -.-

while walking to th art room, Martin threw his jacket on my shoulder .
& because of this, i talked to him again .
i don't know why i just couldn't refrain myself from talking to him ! >: (

was laughing like shit with Glovor, Martin & Cheukman during art luh .
we were talking about fatty legs & making monkey faces, LOL .
i was laughing like mad luh -.-

went down for recess & Ahtay called me a cow for don't know what reasons .
i forgot already lah LOL .
you stupid cow son .
MOO MOO MOOOOOOOOO.
LOL ! ;D
i was like chasing Ahtay, then finally got hold of his uniform, then i tickled him, LOL .
& we were running like mad, then suddenly Diana's phone drop off from our pocket .
then, i look at Ahtay, & he look at me .
& we started laughing like shit, HAHAHAHHAA.

recess-ed with Albert & Diana .
Albert hurt his leg, poor thing .
Qiuyun sayang ! -.-

i was like disturbing Glovor during assembly .
i wore Glovor's watch, & tie Diana's & Martin's necklace chain on my wrist .
then i wore Martin's & Leonard's ring .
then i put my hand beside my face & said 'taka jewellery' & gave Glovor a disgusting face .
i laughed like mad while doing that, but Glovor just gave me a stupid face
-.-
Duck kept on making me laugh again -.-

& i nearly cried, thanks to Martin .
i know i'm short .
if you say one or two times, i'm okay with it .
but you're like repeating it to me for how many times already?
& i know i'm shorter than _____ . but it's like, whats wrong with that?
being short is against th law?
& yes, luckily you managed to make me laugh by making fuck face again .
or else.. -.-
YOU SHOULD KNOW.

went opposite school, after school .
was telling Ahtay & Jacyln about _____.
telling them funny things about her, how _____ do certain things & etc .
i was laughing like a total retard while showing them what she did .
laughed until my contact lens dropped off, LOL !
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA !

then all th ex east viewians came back to collect O level results .
see them crying, i also cry lah .
heart pain sey .
& i'm worried for Os, which is like 9 months away :/
i don't want to be th one crying next year .
but, I'M LAZY TO STUDY, what to do?
-.-

band was super tiring .
was laughing with Axel throughout th whole band practice luh .
th stupid roller coaster game from his phone, HAHAHAHA .

played tic-tac-toe with Cheukman in th SAC before band ends, haha !
using th chalks & draw on th walls -.-
went home right after band ;D
didn't have my dinner & i'm like starving now .
i need foooooood. ):

No comments: