Monday, January 14, 2008

Saturday, 12th January
went out with Mummy in th afternoon .
went to send my phone for repair, then walked around .
bought one flats & one heels from Mondo ! ;D
was planning to wear it during CNY .

but, there was a wedding dinner at 7pm .
so, i opened th heels & wore it, LOL .
Mummy didn't notice it until we reach th ballroom, HAHHA .
& she stared at me when she saw it .
BLUEAH :p

wedding dinner was uber sian luh, we were sitting at th red table .
& i totally hate it .
you must wait for that damn waitress to serve everything into 10 plates, then you can start to eat .
must wait damn long one -.-
was like so boring .
so Brother used th soy sauce to draw a cat on th table cloth,
& I used th soy sauce to draw a smiley face on th chilli sauce, LOL .

everything ended & went home after that .
then, I DID MY MATHS HOLIDAY HOMEWORK .
can you believe it? LOL !
Mummy was like asking, 'you doing homework?'
then i was like 'yaluh, cannot see meh -.-'
then she touch my forehead & ask me 'got fever anot?'

What a mother -.-

No comments: