Wednesday, January 30, 2008

P.E today was boring like shit.
Martin has to do 220 push ups because he threw th Javelin thingy on th floor, when theres people aorund him.
LOL.
& when Mr Peh was demo-ing to us how to throw th Javelin, Martin was blocking me la, so I pushed him away.
then Glovor came to block me.
then I push away, he come & block me again.
then I went infront of him & block him.
then he never do anything, then I heard Amaran & Martin laughing.
Guess what? he still can see even though I'm standing infront of him.
because hes tall okay, not because I'm short.
;D

recess super funny, saw Axel & slapped him again.
got mosquito on him what, must help him slap.
if not mosquito will bite him leh !
LOL.

I got 2 more stickers for english !
HAHAHAHA, happy la.
then Amaran saw my stickers, faster take my Vocab log book & copy like hells.
then after that Martin took it. then no time copy.
he ask me to let him bring home, so it's with him now.
if he lost my book, I'm gonna kill him. ;D

Amaran said that I'm as short as my water bottle, which is like 15cm?
like HELLO, I'M 152 OKAY.
>:(
& I'm going to wash Amaran's brain tomorrow again, asking him not to drop art. :D

did I mention that time at th SAC, got healthcheck thingy.
then during band, Aaron helped me to measure my height, 151cm.
I'm going to cry.

& during Chemistry I somehow debate with Adrian about th answers.
& I WON, super happy. LOL!

went home straight after school with Jacyln & Martin.
it has been so long since I went home together with Martin luh, ahha !

I just went to th toilet to pee, & I'm super happy about it. HAHA.
it will sound stupid but I wanna blog about it leh, HAHA ;D
cause around 8pm that time, I wanna pee already.
but I'm busy doing my handphone themes, then do until very angry la.
do for like 5 to 6 times, all cannot save one. ):
then I was like tolerating with my urine for 1 whole hour, then I was complaining to Albert that I wanna pee, LOL.
but th minute I shand up, th urine like going to gush out from my *ahems* already.
so I faster sit down.
then Albert told me to go take container, pee outside th window & stuffs. -.-
obviously I didn't listen to him lah.

after that Sherri ask me faster run to toilet.
then I suddenly got one idea.
cause my chair got wheels ma, then I pull pull pull th walls, then reach toilet.
then faster walk inside go urine, LOL.
laughed like shit lah, LOL !

& I was so careless luh, I dropped _______'s _______ just now.
I can't blog about it because _______ reads my blog. ):
just hope that ______ won't realise it.
or I'm going to get hell from ______.
& i was so shocked just now lah, then faster take up th thing, then my hand rub against th wall.
then th skin tear, can see th flesh now.
fucking pain bodoh.
):

having to hand in 10-15 observational drawings for Art tomorrow.
I drew 3 already okay!
& I'm not going to contunue lah, LOL.
what on earth is drawing?
what is art?
what is homework?
what is studying?
i really don't know leh :/
LOL. ;x

No comments: