Friday, January 18, 2008

Thursday, 17th January
dreamt about stupid things last night .
which caused me to wake up with tears .

it's th last day of th Adam Khoo programme ):
went to school, blahblah .
not in th good mood because of th fucktard dream -.-
kept on thinking of it, & cried in th SAC .
just broke down, i know i'm silly .
crying over a dream .
but.... ):
thank Candice for those words anyway.

sang song again when we're leaving .
Martin was like 'Siao eh ! you still got me lah'
& i was actually smiling, like finally .
then Mummy came for th closing ceremony .

closing ceremony was uber sian .
was like drawing stuffs on Jacyln's hands & thighs, & she drew mine, HAHA .
super fun sey, then kept on laughing around .
but after that, th part when they give chances for people to grab th mike & take up th courage to say sorry to their parents infront of everyone .
i cried like mad .
not because i'm guilty or whatever shit .
i'm very close with my Mummy, but she'll do stuffs that i hate alot .
but i won't treat her very bad also .
but i just cried, for no reasons .
i think perhaps whats going through my mind is guitiness, not towards my parents but my friends .
i bitched so much about them but they's still so close to me .
:)

then went around to hug my friends .
Diana, Ivan, Jacyln, Jesslyn, Jingwen, Martin, Vanessa, Zhiwei & so on .
this are all those loved ones which i remembered luh ! (:
didn't get to see Ahtay seh ! arbo i hug him until he HACHIU !
LOL ;x
cried alot when i'm hugging them, especially Martin .
reminds me of something :/
didn't intend to hug him also, i know i'll cry alot when i see him .
so like, i'm going to look for Jacyln, then we walk pass each other .
i was like 'oh shit' when i walk pass him .
then he open his arms, i hugged & cried like fuck again .

after that when we're singing again, Jacyln cried .
hugged her as tight as i could & cried with her .
she's still th most important to me luh .
Siaocharboh, I love you (:

hugged Mrs Cho also, & she told me alot of things .
i promised her i will change .
from my hair, to my uniform, to my socks, to my shoes .
everything .

hugged Melvin after that, HE SMELLED DAMN NICE SEY !
then kept on smelling & smelling .
then my friends say i pervert -.-
Melvin is like th nest trainer ever ! ;D

i will DO MY BEST to be a better person from today onwards,
i will try my best not to bitch about people as much .
i seriously will, i promise .
& friends, thanks for evrything (:
I LOVE YOU ALL FUCKING MUCH OKAY ! ;D

No comments: