Wednesday, January 16, 2008

today was quite boring .
but was fun when Melvin came luh !
played a stupid game, imaging that you're a Monkey, Criminal & King/Queen, what will you do?
everyone came up with stupid things .
rape people lah, find sexy monkey boyfriend/girlfriend, go geylang, shave fur & so on .
laughed like shit sey !

then after that Melvin made us cry by saying things luh .
i cried, & Adrian passed me a tissue .
then i look at his face, he also crying seh !
i was like laughing luh !
i never see Adrian cry before can?
Songhan all also, HAHA ;x

then all of us sang The Reason, all arms around each other one, row by row .
then when Martin's hand was on Adrian's shoulder, he kept on twisting my hair -.-
then gave friend bigbig hugs !
then i was like waiting for Jacyln inside th SAC .
saw her & hug her (:
& i cried on th spot .

went home with Jesslyn after that .
Jacyln left first without me ! -.-

although what Melvin said, i've heard it during Primary 6 already .
yeahyeah, i had this camp before when i was in Primary 6 .
but it's like, i still cry, i don't know why .
& so many things ran through my mind .
i seriously will start to learn how to love my Mummy & Daddy from today onwards .
& my irritating Brother, i will start to love you too (:
& my friends ! ;D
i will work hard for my O'levels .
i know it will be hard, but i'm willing to try .
but it's easier being said than done .
i'm afraid next week, i will start fooling around in class as usual sey -.-
but yeah, i seriously want to be a better person .
;D
I love Daddy, Mummy, Brother, Weekian, Kaili & SOME of my friends .
i mean it.

No comments: