Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaili !
Dearest sis, i love you alot too ! ;D
school today !
i wore my tuck out shirt, i clipped up my hair, i wear school socks & white shoes .
i did what i promised, & i so hope that i will be like that for th rest of th year .
sounds impossible though -.-

met Jacyln in th morning, first thing i did is?
HUG HER !
ahha, i'm starting to love her more okay !
(:

late for shool in th morning, ):
sat with Adrian during Geography & SS
i'm sure i will score straiht As if i sit beside him every lesson sey .
he was like 'COPY LEH', 'LISTEN LEH' & i told him i don't understand, he just raise up his hands straightaway & told th teached i don't understand -.-
then Miss Tan came & explain & i understand every single thing .
first time i understand things for Geography, i swear .
& he even taught me how to do my SS & i actually completed it okay -.-
like wtfish, so not me luh -.-
& Diana's brought her hanster to school, & th hamster actually urinate on Adrian's & my paper, LOL .
I WAS LIKE LAUGHING LIKE SHIT OKAY !
& Martin Teo, i hate you for saying that today .
i was seriously pissed off at that moment .
>: (

after school Cheukman suddenly came & say 'hughug' to me, AHHA !
hugged him already then i was like 'you yesterday at where sial ! cannot find you sey .'
then he said 'you keep on crying & hugging people, i tap your shoulders you also don't know . then i walk away loh'
i was like -.-

after that went to bus stop, talktalked with Hubert, Charmaine & Chinkiat .
was planning to go for th bball maths at AHS .
but, was too late, went to have KFC with Diana instead .
we bitched damn much, oops ;x
i canot tahan one luh, i will try to bitch lesser !
& like, we talked out everything .
about that time we quarrelled & stuffs, & everything is okay already .
i love her still (:

then her Daddy came & we went to Tampines Mall together to sign up for broadband .
her Daddy kept on making me laugh sey ! HAHA ;D
then her Daddy send me home ! ;D

yeapyeap, i pon band today .
even if i'm going to get scolding during th next band practice, i won't regret it .
because because of what i did, i saved th relationship between Diana & me today .
worth it (:

& to that person who said that i'm a hypocrite, stfu .
what you said is that i will act close to them even after i bitched about them with you .
BUT TH TRUTH IS, I'M NOT ACTING, I'M REALLY CLOSE TO THEM
& at least i've got th guts to tell them 'aye, i got talk bad behind your back one leh .'
you leh? talk behind me, don't dare to come & tell me .
please lah, whose th one being a hypocrite?
THEY knows that i bitch about them, because i want them to accept a friend like that does that .
if they cannot tahan, we won't be friends already .
& if i'm closer to you, i will bitched about you more .
but i won't bitch about boys one .
both of them knew it .
so like, shut up & stop breaking th bond between us up .
do it once more & see what i'll do .
you should know i'm not a person to mess around with .

fucktards seriously spoil my day luh .
C.I.P tomorrow ! YAY ! ;D
webcam-ing with Bertbert now, fun sey ! ahha !
msn-ing with Sherri too, we've got so manymany things to talk luh, ahha .
;D

& i'm so fucking buey song now .
CAUSE JAY CHOU IS PERFORMING IN SINGAPORE NOW .
HIS CONCERT, HIS CONERT, HIS CONCERT !
OHMYYY ! ): I WANNA GO LEH ):
FUCK SIAL .
I LOVE YOU JAY CHOU, LOL ;D

No comments: