Wednesday, January 23, 2008

school was, boring .
& i actually made Diana laughed like mad today .
she tried making me smile too, by doing stupid things & stuffs .
although i didn't smile a tat bit, but thanks .
i love you sister.

Albert wrote a 2 page letter to cheer me up today .
& while reading th letter, i was actually smiling like a retarded -.-
wore Diana's fbt during PE, super not used to it -.-
but bo bian, i cannot find my PE shorts last night :/
& yeap, comment about me or what so ever .
TIO FUCK ONE ;D

was like looking for Albert during recess .
saw him & broke down immediately.
& i wrote a letter back to him .
while writing, i was ____.
):

had detention from 1 to 3 pm
Duck actually managed to make me smile lah, ahha .
kept on staring at me -.-
I KNOW I CUTE LAH ;D
then was like singing 煎熬 with Cheukman, haha !
i'll only sing when i'm happy lah ;D
but when i saw ____ at th second floor, i was like keeping quiet again .
:/
i hope my Secondary 4 days will end soon .

& Jacyln, thanks .
your handwritten BIGBIG smileys actually made me smiled luh .
you kukubird, i love you sial ;D

No comments: