Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Jingwen !
i love you lah asshole ! ;D
& sorry i didn't get you a present .
pocket super tight now, couldn't get any money out there already .
i'll get you one soon (:
promise*

school turned out fine today .
yes, i just automatically talked to Martin again .
it's like, why can't i just ignore him for 1 day? -.-
totally hate this luh, Martin sucks :D

Maths was totally fuck today .
stupid Shahul kept on making me laugh .
& i hate my group mates, tsk .
glad that Diana requested for a group change, & she's in my group now .
(:
but Martin couldn't change to my group luh, sian-ness .
i doubt i'll do well in maths with those people in my group .
& Mdm Roziana said that 90% of her lessons, we're going to have group work .
fuck.

something happened between Diana & Me during recess .
& she went away suddenly .
then someone came to me & said that Diana talked bad about me behind my back ;D

went to th SAC during Mother Tongue .
was uber fun .
because Cheehao was beside me, Martin & Ivan was behind me .
talktalktalktalktalk !
HAHAHA .
& Cheehao kept on saying that he feels warm & wanted th fan .
& i was like shivering luh, while wearing Bertbert's cardigan .
Martin told me that Adrian said i look slimmer when i wear it .
-________-

sorry Jesslyn, Jingwen & Vanessa for not accompanying you after school luh .
):

walked to 201 after school .
& i kept on singing & Bertbert kept on laughing & laughing .
-.-
went for Macs with Bertbert, Ivan & Jacyln .
saw Mingchuan again -.-
Ivan was doing his Chinese homework & all of us laughed like shit okay .
because alot of chinese words he don't know how to write luh .
me too -.-

i accompanied Bertbert to th toilet sial .
then when i walked in he chased me out .
i think because someone is urinating? -.-
took photos with Bertbert & he claims that he's a Shuai ge .
then i'm a Chio bu already luh ;x

left that place after that, & went homeeee !

No comments: