Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I broke down again, as usual .
I hate you.

thanks Axel, for consoling me, although you don't even know what happened .
ت KZZ AXL . let's write a song we can dance to. says:
And as you by pass so many situations, one day,
You'll be perfect.
Neither can I yeah?
If everyone of us, helps. I believe WE can.
Albert: 1/4
Zhiqing: 1/4
Jacyln: 1/4
Me: 1/4
And, what do we get.
Qiuyun :D :D :D wahlalalal.
Cheer up la.


& Albert, i love you too lah ;D
ALBERT ♠ says:
Yes D:
Don't cryyyyyyy :\
QiuYun, I know I can't say much because I don't know how to console people.
But, I just want you to know that, there're people who loves you more than your bestfriends do.
Yes, this may sound so "friend-snatching"-ish but, I'm not trying to snatch you from your friends lah uh.
I love you laaaahhhh ):


& Jingwen, thanks alot too .
i love you damn fucking much okay, i swear.
i will give you a bigbig hug as usual tomorrow.
& my dearest Zhiqing.

even _____ could do little things to cheer me up .
& although th things that i requested was stupid & unreasonable, _____ still allowed me to do it .
we're like not close luh, but _____ did that to put a bigbig smile on my face .
but you? it's like, i always got pissed off & think about stupid things after _____ that ,
but, what did you do?
i don't even dare to request th 'stupid & unreasonable' question to you,
cause i know i will get a NO from you .
i don't wanna say much .
there's just something missing in between our friendship .
& i doubt i will find that missing thing ever again .

perhaps it's because i still could not overcome th hatred inside me .
perhaps it's because i'm always thinking about silly things .
perhaps it's because i'm always crying over silly things .
perhaps it's because i'm always being unreasonable .
perhaps it's because i have a bad attitude .
or isit because i care too much for you ?
i don't know, i really don't know .
if it is because of this,
then i'm really sorry, my bad .
because i know i have bad attitude at times, as what you said .

i just hope that everything could be th same as usual .
those outings, those stupid little things we do, those fun & laughters .
i want them all back .
but.. ):
you're th only one who can cheer me up now .
even if i'm crying because of you, you can still manage to cheer me up .
you're like, th only one who can do all this .
in th past, you're always there to cheer me up & stuffs .
but now? everything in your mind is just _____ .
______ is more important than cheering a fatty ass up now, right?
or perhaps i shouldn't ask you this question?
cause th answer is YES. like, obviously .

shall stop here, or my keyboard will spoil soon .
yes, it's filled with tears now .

Qiuyun, be strong.

No comments: