Monday, January 14, 2008

Changed my skin !
a million thanks to Axel luh ;D
it's nice, & i like it like )#&$(*&#)$_)!#*($ much .
ahhhaa !
& i removed some people's links (:

school was fun .
i helped Amaran take stuffs in th morning sial !
then suddenly, half of it dropped & he kept on saying i'm clumsy .
you stupid shorty !
yeha, i call him a shorty when he's like 170+cm & i'm like 152cm .
I'm 'taller' what -.-

Chemistry experiment, i was laughing like hsit with Amaran, HAHA .
stupid Glovor also kept on making me laugh .
we're learning how to use th burette & pipette what .
then his mind super RA one -.-

Maths was super cheebye .
sat beside Diana & Martin .
& i got moody again .
because of some stuffs luh .
but Martin sajiao with me i'll laugh already -.-

English sat beside Martin again .
& Adrian was behind us .
was laughing like shit, seriously buey tahan Adrian luh -.-

during lunch break, i talktalked with Adrian, Ahtay, Glovor, Khairi & Martin .
was laughing like shit because of Adrian can .
his fucking face, wahlao luh .
& Ahtay was like so happy when he know that his height was 169cm & not above 170cm .
because i told him before it he reached 170cm i won't talk to him .
BECAUSE I HATE TALL PEOPLE ;x
thats why i have to call Amaran a shorty in order not to hate him D:

after school went to collect my phone with Jacyln & Yinghan .
then had lunch together .
after that went to look for my Mummy .
then went home after that ;D

OHMYGOSH .
Vanessa baked cookies for me !
11 cookies, & 6 of it consist of letters ! Q, I, 2 Us, Y & N !
together, it's Q, I, U, Y, U, N !
she's like th only 2nd person in th whole wide world to bake cookies with those letter in it .
first person was Louis uh, & i finished it all up that time .
ahha ;D
although it taste rather disgusting luh .
you don't expect a guy to make great cookies right? -.-
it should be th other way round uh !

touch luh ! I'm going to give Vanessa a GREAT, BIG HUG tomorrow, (:
I LOVE YOU !

No comments: