Sunday, January 27, 2008

ohmy, did Martin really said that to me?
*sobs in a corner
did i really pester him so much, resulting in him hating me?
or isit he dislike me long long ago & now he find me irritating.
thats why he claimed that i'm pestering him?
he even scold me knn leh ):
what should i do now?
i don't wnat Martin to hate me.
):

TO THAT . & MARTIN.
IS THIS HOW YOU WANT ME TO REACT?
BITCH/BASTARD/WHATEVER?
like PLEASE, so obvious that it's not Martin luh .
& th '.' who tagged, has th same IP address as th fake 'martin'.
no life fuckers, spam for all you want sey, you're all welcomed ;D

Firstly, if Martin finds me pestering him, he wouldn't tell me or tag at my tagboard one .
why? BECAUSE I KNOW HIM TOO MUCH ALREADY .

Secondly, he wouldn't dare to spam me with a '.' i can be very sure about this .
he wouldn't even put his real name there luh.
how stupid can you be?
Brainless is th only word i can describe you ;D

Thirdly, i don't pester Martin for goodness sake.
he wouldn't say i'm pestering him because he LOVE my presence okay ! ;x
LOL, bhb sey.
i should be saying that he pester me luh, always disiao me one -.-

Fourthly, i just called him & told him about those tags.
he just laughed & i didn't even bother to ask him whether it's him.
because i'm very sure that it's not him.

Lastly, GET A LIFE LAH, BITCH /BASTARD/WHATEVER .
i think i know who you are already luh.
i know you're jealous that i can pester Martin & you cannot even get near to him, HAHA.
JEALOUSY KILLS ! so, stop it .
nothing you do could break up th mother&son-ship between us, rofl !
so like, FUCK OFF MANXSZSX ! ;D

& don't let me know who you are, or i'll go & inplant a penis.
then, Martin & I will screw you up together ;D
I LOVE MARTIN TEO ZHI XIANG.
ohmy, i'm pestering him again ! -.-

No comments: