Sunday, May 11, 2008

You guys must be thinking why am I not blogging when those exams are over & why do I blog when I should be busy, having exams.
Th reason is because I'm having fun this two days & I'm too tired to blog! [:

I'm going to post two days together as I'm lazy now.
It's 3.24am now & I need to sleep like real soon.

Yesterday
Combine Science MCQ yesterday was easy! [:
Went to East Coast with Diana & Jacyln right after that for roller blading!
Diana & me both fell down 1 time each because we're helping Jacyln.
Jacyln fell down for like 8 times!
Couldn't blame her, it's her first time & shes has not even mastered walking with blades.
Diana & me both left her behind for a few times & blade ourselves, rofls.

Went home to get changed & went out to meet th boys(Ahtay, Ivan & Martin) for Sakae.
As usual, th whole restaurant was filled with our laughters, hahah.
Went to Dota after that @ lan shop.
Diana left because she was wearing school uniform. -.-
I kept on disturbing Ahtay when we're playing, hahah.
I act as if I'm some oh-so chio person & try to act cute in front of him, rofls!

Went to th usual playground to slack. (:
Rant about random stuffs & went off after that.
Was being pissed off by certain stuffs someone said.
I curse you curse you curse you.

Mummy came to fetch me & went to celebrate Mother's Day after that.
Was boring as something is bothering me.
I said 'I don't wanna talk to you anymore' to someone.
& this is bothering me because he is a very important person of mine.
I cried when I sent that message, I swear I cried.

Today
Went to East Coast again with Diana & Mummy.
Blade again with Diana, hahah.
She fell down at firsty & I laughed like muthar fooking shit please, lol!
But I was worse, I fell down two times & injured my left knee cap.
Fuck th stupid malay debudiah who blocked my road.
But at least we know how to skate already.
Th next thing to learn is how to turn with it.
It's damn O.O because you'll have to cross your legs while blading.
I want to learnnnnnnn & chiong with it. :D

Went for arcade with Diana.
Played Para Para for like so many times, so fun luh! Hahah.

Dinner after that & went to fetch my relatives.
E!hub-ed again. -.-
Went to try th havaianas with Diana.
She's going to get it with me too! [:
Too bad my size no moreeeeee.
Got to wait for another day. ):

Arcade after that.
Played basketball for 9837849 times & was sweating like ahpunehneh luh. -.-
Kailing kept on calling 'Jiejie' today.
& when I turn to her, she was actually calling Diana. -.-
She don't want me already! ):
Nevermind, I've Junxiang, lol!

Supper after that & went home @ 2am. [:
Going to East Coast again tomorrow!
Yay yay yay.

I notice a number of people cutting bangs now.
I'm kind of irritated by it because I don't like to have th same thing as so many people, including hairstyle.
I know I'm wierd. -.-
I want long fringe nowwww, I regret cutting bangs.
It's irritating when it gets longer & you will have no choice but to cut it.
It will take a very long time & great tolerance to get my fringe back to that length.

I'm going to change my blog song now, to Mariah Carey's Byebye.
It's a super nice song luh. (: (: (:

& after that I'm gonna pigggg.
Toodles! [:

No comments: