Saturday, May 24, 2008

Just came back from studying @ Eastpoint with Ahtay, Chenghoo & Diana!
Laughed so much while studying luh, hahah.
Kept on irritating Ahtay by drawing at his paper. :D

Theres one stupid irritating kid shouting non stop beside our table & th 4 of us were irritated by it.
Next is that stupid Uncle who is talking, very loud.
Then it's th stupid song being played in Bk that made me laughed alot.
So many distractions. -.-
But I still managed to drill a lil tat bit of things into my brain. ;)

Going out later, E!hub again of course. -.-
Uncle is going to be there to basketballxsz with meeee. [:
I'm missing Kaili like mad please! I've so many things to tell her!
About JE groupiexxxx & that person.
Kaili knows it, she knows everything about meeee.
So glad to have sucha cousin like her. (:

Uploading pictures now, will be done by tomorrow if Baba doesn't snatch th computer away from me.
Jaa-naaa! :D

No comments: