Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yesterday was superrrrr fun!
Went to East Coast with Ahtay, Chenghoo, Diana, Ivan & Martin.
Bus-ed there & roller blade together, Chenghoo cycled, buey steady luh!

Ivan fell down for like 20 over times!
Can't stand him please, kept on doing funny acts & I couldn't stop laughing at him, hahah!
Martin was damn slow luh, Ivan owned him because he kept on chiong-ing & falling. -.-
I didn't fall. [: But banged on a pole instead. -.-
There wasn't anyone there for me to hold luh.
I mean, there is, but it's not Chenghoo.
Th rest of them, if i hold, will just fall down with me, together. Lol!
There was once with I tried to push Ahtay, intending to make him fall.
But I almost fell down instead. -.-

Chenghoo drag Ahtay, Martin & me for awhile.
As in, Martin hold onto his shoulders, I hold Martin's, Ahtay hold mine.
& he went so fasttttt & it was super shiok luh.

Chenghoo left after that & since Diana's leg was torturing her, she returned her blades & cycled instead.
She dragged me for a very long time & it was damn funnnnnnn. :D
After that, I changed with her & I cycled.
All of them was so slow, & Ahtay was fast.
I kept on overtaking him & block his was, lol lol lol!

Returned our blades after that, bought Macs & went for lan gaming.
Dota-ed for 2 rounds & Mama came.

Pissed off please, always ask me where am I going & went to look for me.
Not because I asked her to, she doesn't trust me & wants to know who I hang out with.
But, it's always th same person! Ahtay, Diana & Martin.
Why must she do this? I've totally not freedom luh.
It's not as if I go out everyday or whatsoever shit.
Don't tell me she care for me, because I myself find it rather irritating.

E!hub again after that with my family.
Played for about 15 times of basketball with Uncle, & my arm is aching like mad now.
Back home at 1 plus after that.

No comments: