Sunday, May 04, 2008

Friday, 3rd May
Social Studies was being screwed up, so was Chinese Paper 1.
Spend time laughing with Glovor during exams about random stuffs, HAHAH.

Something made me so pissed off right before Chinese Paper 1.
Some people gave me a oh-so chio face when I took my dictionary from Martin's bag.
I guess it's quite obvious who am I referring to.
& that person will obviously know who he/she is.
Still dare to say you don't dislike/hate me when you gave me that face.
Wow, wow, wow. [:

Went to East Point with Ahtay, Chenghoo & Jacyln.
Walked around, & had LJS again.
Someone kept on staring at us when we're inside LJS.
Looked back at her & realised that she don't even know how to put fake lashes.
Still wanna use her oh-so chio BIGBIG eyes & stare at us worhxsz. [:

Back home after that.
Out again at night, to East Coast with Baba, Mama & Wooheng, Baba's friend.
Fyi, Baba means Brother.
Because Mama means Mother & Papa means Father. [:
Don't anyone dare to copy, I'll slap you,
Especially _____, Ahtay knows it.

Baba & Wooheng went to play with their Tamiya cars at th spot where alot of people play their cars at.
Get what I mean? lol.
It's not those small tamiya cars where you nees to have a track to play with.
It's this.


This stupid thing actually cost 400+ bucks in total. $.$
I don't understand why Baba actually spent such money on this kind of things.
I could've bought so many things with it. :(!
But it's fun to play with this stupid little car luh, hahah.
Baba made me laugh by using that car to chase little kiddos.
& they ran away from it, HAHAH!

E!hub with my families again after that.
Played a stupid Monster Manic(?) game.
Left my Tapz card in my pocket.
& after playing, I actually realise that theres still 14 credits in it.
I actually thought it's free & we ould play with it.
But, went to scan my card &, -.-
14 bucks being deducted. :(((( !

Back home at 1am. :D

No comments: