Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Had alotalotalot of fun last night with Kaili & Kelvin.
Laughed so damn much please, Kaili was like totally crazy luh. -.-

Woke up as early as 6am today because of my stomach.
I don't know what happened to it but it was very unlucky for this kind of things to happen on my O level examination day. -.-

Was supposed to meet Ahtay at my house downstairs.
But have to but medicine from 201 & Mummy brought me to school instead.
Met Ahtay at around 7.15 & went to school together.

Paper 1 was being screwed up.
Th pain on my stomach was unbearable, went to th toilet for 2 times to vomit. -.-
Was perspiring & face was pale like shit.
But felt better after vomiting & continued th paper.

Paper 2 was alright.
But I've a uber strong feeling that my A2 has left me already. -.-

East Point with Ahtay, Chenghoo, Diana & Ivan after that.
Lunched togethert & jalanjalan around after that.

Back home at 3 plus & slept till 8 plus, shiok! :D
Went to Expo with Mummy after that.
Sms-ed Glovor all th way & I'm still sms-ing him right now.
Just to confirm whether should we go for steamboat anot. -.-

I wanna sleep now, Jaa-naaa! [:

No comments: