Friday, May 30, 2008

Met Diana up & had breakfast.
McGriddles was nice at first, but was damn gross when you start to taste the sweet maple syrup.
Sweet & salty, my gosh. Gross please. -.-

Roam-ed around & went back to shcool at 12 plus, lol!
Accompanied Jacyln to have her lunch & went back for Art.
Had fun as usual, helped Jesslyn spray her cans. :D

Ahtay came to look for us after that & slack outside together.
Martin & me kept on having our imaginary concert, wave our arms while listening to his Mp3. :D

201 with Ahtay & Jacyln & went home after that.
My stupid Art file folder kept on tearing while I was holding it luh, super irritating please.
& when I reached home, it was all toned un into one big piece already! -.-

Sorry Diana I couldn't make it tomorrow, was being forced by my Mama to go to the Zoo with my relatives tomorrow.
If I'm still a kid, I wouldn't mind as I love going to the Zoo last time.
But now, I find it rather stupid as you can see them on the internet already what.
What for go pay money to smell their shit? -.-
The worst thing is that Kaili couldn't make it.
F her training & tuition luh! -.-
If not at least theres someone to accompany me crazy luh.
& the worst thing is that, We're setting off for the Zoo at 9am.
Forget it, I'm going to try my best to enjoy my best tomorrow.

Bye people.

No comments: